SYED UMER JAN
Mr. Umer Jan did his B.Pharmacy from University of Balochistan in 1990 with first division and first position .B.Sc. and M.Phil from Punjab University in 1992 and 1993 respectively with first division. He received Ph.D degree in Pharmacy from University of Balochistan.
Dr. Umer Has also served in PHED govt. of Balochistan as Water Analyst from 1995 to 1998 and in Ali Gohor Pharmaceuticals Distribution as Assistant Branch Manager from 1998 to 2000.
Joined University of Balochistan in 2000.
1) Nuclear Medicines (Radiopharmacy)
3) Sustainrelease Drug Formulations.
4) Pharmaceutics (Hospital Pharmacy).
1. President Pakistan Pharmacists Association Balochistan
2. Executive Member Pakistan Pharmacists Association (Centre)
3. General Secretary Pakistan Pharmacists Association Balochistan.(92-2002)
4. Member Syndicate UOB.
5. Member ASA UOB.(2001-2002)
6. Member Academic Council UOB.(2001-2002)
1. International Seminar on the Development of Pharmaceutical Services in Pakistan
organized by Pakistan Pharmacists Association & MOH from January 2-6, 1991 at Avari
2. National Workshop on National Drug Policy organized by Ministry of Health and World Health Organization in collaboration with national Institute of Health from August 31st to September 2nd, 1992 at NIH Islamabad.
3. The Fourteenth, Asian Congress of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Organized by Federation of Asian Pharmaceutical Associations in Collaboration with PPA, M.O.H. PPMA and W.H.O from November 5-9, 1992 at Avari Hotel Lahore.
4. Golden Jubilee Celebrations Department of Pharmacy, Punjab University Lahore. Organized by Pharmacy Department & PPA from May 20-25, 1995 at Lahore.
5. Regional Workshop on Artificial Recharge of Ground water, Organized by Local Govt. Department of Balochistan, Pakistan Council of Research in Water Resources & UNESCO on June 13, 1996 , at Serena Hotel, Quetta.
6. Workshop on Sanitation promotion & Hygiene Education, organized by Local Govt. Rural Development Department Govt. of Balochistan & Unicef on June 17, 1996 at Serena Hotel, Quetta.
7. National Seminar on Supply of Safe & Quality Drugs, organized by Pakistan Pharmacists Association (Balochistan) in Collaboration with PPA (Centre) & Ministry of Health Islamabad on August 2, 1997 at Serena Hotel Quetta.
8. International Conference on Focus on Pharmaceuticals National /International Issues: The Next Millennium, organized by Pakistan Pharmacists Association in collaboration with Ministry of Health and Drug Information Association (USA) from August 4-7, 1997 at Holiday Inn Hotel Karachi.
9. PPA Convention 1997, by PPA from December 20-21 Lahore.
10. International Pharmaceutical Congress and Exhibition, Good Pharmacy Practice GGP. Organized by PPA in collaboration with PPMA & Ministry of Health from march 20-23, 1998 at Pearl Continental Hotel Lahore.
11. National Workshop on Rational Use of Drugs, organized by Ministry of Health in Collaboration with World Health Organization and Pakistan Pharmacists Association from Dec